2/3/4/5 Thread Overlock with Chainstitch and Coverstitch
With the 24 stitch options available on the Juki MO-735, you can achieve virtually every serger technique and decorative stitch you've imagined! Create the latest sophisticated styles, trendy sportswear, stretchy active wear, adorable children’s wear, decorative home fashions and more! With the MO-735 you can expand your sewing capabilities to include advanced applications, such as, a chainstitch, 5-thread safety stitch, and 2 or 3 needle coverstitch. The Juki MO-735 can handle all types of fabrics from ultra-light weight to heavy weight. Professional-looking, versatile, and creative sewing is now within your grasp thanks to the JUKI MO-735.
- Lay-In Threading: Threading the MO-735 is a breeze. The lay-in system lets you thread quickly and easily. The color coded numbered threading system, takes the guesswork out of threading.
- Color Coded Thread Paths: Threading is fast and easy with the fool-proof, color-coded thread path system. Just follow the color indicators and lay thread into the guides. Fast and easy!
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Chain Looper Threading: Threading that is fast, easy and done in a snap. Just push the button and the chain looper snaps down for complete access and easy threading.
- Front Extra-High Foot Lift: The Extra-High front foot lift option allows for thick fabric, or layers of fabric to be handle with ease.
- Safety First: Micro safety switches on the front and side covers provide extra safety when sewing. If the covers are open, the machine will not sew.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Heavy Duty Upper & Lower Knife System: The knife system on the MO-735 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and smooth cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics - so all fabric edges can be trimmed safely and professionally.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Up and Out of the Way: The upper knife arm can be effortlessly released with a press of a button to provide more sewing room. This is useful when working in coverstitch mode, or when do not need to trim the fabric edge.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just flip and roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Create Perfect Coverhems and More: The Juki MO-735 offers 24 stitch patterns including three coverhem types: 2-needle wide, 2-needle narrow and 3-needle.